The app isn’t mobile optimised - sorry!
In this project, I worked together with three teammates to build an interactive web app in under 48 hours that:
- visualises multiple layers of postcode-level suburb data on a map, allowing users to see their suburb’s carbon footprint
- provides calculators allowing users to calculate their savings on power and petrol when they ‘go green’, empowering users to reduce their personal carbon footprint
My role in the team was as a lead developer, handling the front-end and back-end. This included ingesting data into a PostgreSQL database and deploying it.
Ultimately, our project was recognised via several prizes and an internship offer being extended to our entire team from Bukalapak.
- Second place out of 51 teams
- Best Design (UNIHACK)
- Best Global Social Impact Hack (Atlassian)
- Most Scalable Hack (Bukalapak)
- Most Innovative Hack (Bosch)
- Commit to Greatness Prize (Tyro)
Technologies / Frameworks used
Next.js, React, Chakra UI, Mapbox GL + Mapbox Studio, PostgreSQL
Site: Vercel, Database: PlanetScale